Boys & Girls Club Payment and Enrollment Policy:
1) Pre-payment of one day of service is required to complete enrollment. This payment is non-refundable.
2) Rate Verification: Documentation to validate discounted rates is due within 5 days of enrollment to fax number 1.803.675.0475 (you MUST dial all 11 numbers) or or scan/email to email@example.com.
If valid documentation is not provided, the rate will revert back to the Market Rate (or the rate for which you qualify) and you will be charged the difference. This adjustment will go back to the first day of service.
Rates Subject to Change: Rates are subject to change without notice. Customers who withdraw or are disenrolled from the program for non-payment will have to re-enroll in the program at current rates.
3) Payment Schedules: Payment schedules are determined by the number of days for which you registered multiplied by your verified daily rate divided into equal payments that cover the time frame you selected services.
Payments are due each Monday for manual payment customers and according to the selected schedule for auto payment customers.
Additional service like vacation camps and in-service days may be purchased for additional fees from the Parent Portal.
4) Late Fees: A late fee may be assessed if payment is not received within 48 hours of due date.
5) Payment Options: Parents have the option to pay by auto payment, or one of the other manual payment methods listed below.
> Auto Payment – You will be able to sign up for auto payment during the enrollment process. To switch from manual to auto payment please contact us directly and request this change.
> Manual Payment – Payment due the first day of service for the week according to the payment schedule
> Payments may be made in the following ways
- By credit/debit card through the Parent Portal,
- In person at a local First Citizens Bank branch (ask for a Boys & Girls Club payment slip)
- Via mail to PO Box 423, Columbia SC 29202.
6) Weekly Participants: Parents who select weekly participation are paying for a slot in the program and will be charged regardless of usage.
7) Drop in Participants: Parents who select drop in participation will be charged based upon the days their children attend the program. Account must be prefunded
Withdrawals: All withdrawals must be done through the Parent Portal. Two weeks in advance.
8) Late Pick Ups: There will be a $1 per minute late pick up fee for the first 5 instances because our staff is not authorized to routinely stay later than the scheduled shift. After 5 instances the late pick up fee is $5 per minute. The 8th instance may result in your child being removed from the program. Late fees must be paid prior to your child returning to the program.
9) Outstanding Balances: You authorize Boys & Girls Clubs to collect outstanding balances, including late fees, by charging the credit cards provided to make payment on this account if payment is not made another way, or if payment arrangements with our account management staff have not been made and/or honored.
- Balances two weeks behind or later will be set to autodraft for payment.
- Balances 90 days or older may be sent to collections.
10) Disenrollment for Non Payment: Customers with two weeks worth of balances during the school year and one week of outstanding balances during the summer will not be able to return until full payment is made. Payment arrangements are available prior to this status.
11) Returned Check Fee: A $15 fee will be charged to customers for returned checks in addition to any fees charged by the bank or collection agency.
12) Payment Reports: Payment reports are available from the Parent Portal. Accounts must be current in order to access this report (Receipts/Tax Statements).
13) Credit/Debit cards will remain on file throughout the school term.
Past Balances: Customer’s accounts must be current in order to enroll in new services. Questions about prior balances and payment arrangements can be addressed at 803.231.3300.