Tired of painting in the same old way? Try this creative way of painting and blowing bubbles at the same time!
- Glasses or jars
- ¼ cup of tempera paint (in a variety of colors)
- Distilled water
- Dawn dish soap
- Pie tins or Styrofoam plates
- White construction paper
- Cover the area with newspaper to help with clean up.
- Mix 1 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of Dawn
- Add ½ cup of tempera paint. Cover and shake/mix well.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for a selection of colors.
- Pour the solution into the pie tins/plates.
- Put a straw into one of the pie tin/plates and blow! (Make sure to get a good pile of bubbles!)
- Remove the straw and place the construction paper on top of the bubble pile. The bubbles will pop as they make contact with the paper.
- Repeat the process with a variety of colors.